THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE EXPLAINED AS SUCH:
The “Owner” is CRAFT RENTAL & HARDWARE PTY. LTD A.B.N. 99 009 950 298 it’s Subsidiaries and/or associated Companies.
The “RENTER” is the CUSTOMER or CUSTOMERS.
The “GOODS” are whatever Equipment, Plant, Machinery or Services which appears on the face of this document.
IN THE EVENT OF THE OWNER DELIVERING OR COLLECTING AND/OR THE RENTER BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RETURN OF GOODS.
- Insurance. Unless an insurance premium is shown on the forward of this Contract, which would be subject to differing provisions and premiums for different types of equipment rented, no insurance cover applies.
- The replacement value of all goods lost, damaged, or stolen must be paid by the Renter.
2a. The Renter is responsible for any damages caused to any product or property belonging to the Renter or any third party arising from this contract.
- The Goods will not be shifted from the site address hereon without the written consent of the Owner.
- The Renter will allow the Owner access or the goods at any time, both to inspect the condition of the goods and/or take possession of the goods if the Owner so desires.
- At all times the goods remain the property of the Owner and as such will not be used by anyone other than the Renter or his employees.
- The goods are to be returned in a clean and working condition.
- No warranty is given by the Owner, and the Owner is not liable for any damage or claim whatsoever arising in any way out of the use of the goods by the Renter or any other person.
7a. The Renter is responsible to ensure that only Licenced operators/erectors use and/or assemble the “goods” where lawfully required to do so and all Licences and Approvals are adhered to.
7b. The Renter is responsible to ensure that all operations of the “Goods” are competent persons and capable of using “Goods” safely and all instructions and information needed are available to such persons.
7c. Renter is responsible for any losses that may occur by malfunction or damages caused by the “Goods’ whilst in the possession of the Renter.
- All rental payment to be made in ADVANCE unless credit arrangements have been made.
- The Renter is responsible for normal lubrication, maintenance, and care of the goods until they are returned. Such costs to be at Renters expense and no repair work to be done by the Renter without approval of the Owner.
- Any Government Fees or Changes, applicable to the location or time and including GST/Goods and Services Tax will be charged where applicable.
IN THE EVENT OF THE RENTER COLLECTING OR RETURNING THE GOODS:
- Rental charges are based on time out, NOT time used.
- A day’s rental ends no later than 8:30am the following day unless otherwise stated on forward of contract where marked*
IN THE EVENT OF DELIVERY AND PICK-UP BY THE OWNER:
- The goods are to be left in an easily accessible position and form.
- The Renter is responsible for the goods until such time as the Owner collects same.